MAUS Stixx is a sticker that fights fires. An innovation that will fight the fire when the sticker is exposed to a temperature of 380°C. Through a chemical reaction the non-toxic gas will incapsulate the burning particles and put the fire out in the space.
- Non pressurized product.
- Extremly small.
- Demands no advanced installation.
- Requires no maintenance.
1. Remove the adhesive protective sheet on the back of the MAUS Stixx.
2. Firmly stick the MAUS Stixx to a flat surface or bracket about 20cm above the expected ignition point with the colored side facing downward.
3. Do not bend or cut MAUS Stixx.
4. Control MAUS Stixx regurlary to make sure the sticker has not been activated.
5. The parts of MAUS Stixx that has been activated will turn black. You need to replace the activated MAUS Stixx with a new one.
Product: MAUS Stixx - The Fire Supression Sticker
Article number: 1301-1
Dimensions 10 x 5 x 0,5 cm
Life Span: 5 years (8 years sealed)
Response time: 3-5s
Protected area: 0,13 m3 (ca 100 x 50 x 25 cm).
Optimal placing latitude: 20 cm
Storage temperature: -30°C - 100°C
Activation temperature: 380°C
- Electric Cabinets
- Server Rooms
- Other electrical environments