Falkenheim INVEST AB does not sell, rent or lend mailing lists for newsletters, registered information or usage trends to any company or other organization outside our company.
No matter when you are contacted by e-mail, you will receive information on how to avoid further updates via e-mail.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by making an appropriate setting in your browser. However, we must point out that if you do so, you will not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent. You can also prevent the acquisition and processing of data related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and generated by cookies from Google by simply downloading and installing the following Google Browser plug-in by clicking on The following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout? HL = sv. Other similar plug-ins are also available from other vendors depending on the particular browser you are using.
At your request, we will be happy to inform you about what information you have stored with us. If, despite the fact that we do our best to ensure that the data is correct, we have saved incorrect information with us, we will correct it at your request. This request does not delete information in other databases within the
Was not affected when the information was submitted.
GDPR – YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We also understand how important data is for your business. Therefore, we ensure that your data is protected and takes full responsibility for its handling in accordance with the GDPR.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) enters into force on 25 May and replaces the Data Protection directive from 1995 and the Personal Data Act (PUL) from 1998. It applies to all companies in the EU and also to global companies that process personal data within the EU.
We at Falkenheim INVEST AB Take the measures that need to be implemented. We have developed new policies and guidelines that govern the entire business.
As our customer, your data is safe with us for several reasons:
– We make sure your data is protected properly
"We are committed to following the new laws
– We help you get the most out of your data
"We make sure that you have access to all the data when you need it
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ACTIONS IMPLEMENTED BEFORE 25TH MAY:
– Define and document the legal basis on which we are based in our processing of personal data.
– Internally, we make sure to secure our handling of personal data and develop procedures for detecting, reporting and investigating cases where personal data is leaked.
– The principle of consent is an important part of the GDPR. This means that we are particularly careful to inform you of the purpose for which we intend to use your personal data.
– We adapt our systems to meet the new EU law and individual's right to erasure. After 25 May, it is easy for us to effectively delete a person's personal data if requested.
– Ensures that the third party suppliers we use comply with the new regulation.
The GDPR will replace the Data Protection directive from 1995 and the Personal Data Act (PUL) from 1998. The GDPR stands for the English "General Data Protection Regulation" and replaces the previous regulations from 25 May 2018. In the past, all EU countries have had their own regulations regarding e-mail mailings and spam. As GPDR is a law and not an EU directive, it will enter into force immediately in all Member States.